CAPITAL Office is an integrated Australian Accounting Software and a Business Management Solution designed for inventory control
and warehouse management, distribution and wholesale, service management, job costing, and hire/rental. Incorporating a full range
of financial management functions such as cash management and general ledger with leading edge business management capabilities.
- Barcoding, scan packing
- Stock control & forecasting
- Automatic purchasing
- Catalogue generator
- GST & BAS
- Point of sale
- Assembly / Manufacture
- Import / export, landed costs
- Quoting & Sales
- Serial number tracking,
- batches, lots, sizes, colours, styles
- To find out more about CAPITAL Office visit
www.capitaloffice.com.au and download a Fully Functional Demo Version
or contact us for assistance.
We sell the program because we know it works.
- Our Parent Company, Normist Pty Ltd, primarily sells
enormous varieties of Fasteners, Lifting gear, Industrial,
Construction and Workshop tools through multiple outlets.
Normist had long out grown their DOS based sales program and
spent many frustrating years waiting on a replacement.
Not satisfied to settle for any "Windows" feel program
with a nice sales pitch which might do half the job,
they set out to find a program to meet
their exact needs. Prior to CAPITAL Office, many different programs where
reviewed and tested, all failed to meet their business
- It must be simple to use at all levels of operation, have fully customisable screen layouts, track all aspects of product lines,
discount structures and documentation.
- Reports need to be generated against a large
number of variables..
- Fully functional stocktaking is a necessity
within the program.
- Security restrictions for different levels of employee access
is mandatory and local admin rights is not required
to run the program.
- The program must operate rapidly with a very large data base of products
with frequent sales transactions.
- Multiple Branches need to operate across
different States with a replicated data base, giving
Head Office the ability to view all Branch
Transactions in near real time. The Branches also
need to continue trading when internet connections
- The IT Division ( Normist Technical Services )
is required to operate all their business through the
same program. They also need to maintain their own identity with
completely separate product lines and job tracking
for internal and external companies.
The preference was also for a price tag which did not look like a phone number.
Finally we discovered CAPITAL Office !
- CAPITAL Office consultant