Microsoft Software Advisor
- Microsoft software licences can be purchased in a number of ways.
Local retail stores sell full packaged products with a single licence.
This is generally the way a home user or very small business (less than 5 computers) will buy software.
- When you buy a new computer from an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) you can purchase OEM licenced software.
This is software that comes pre installed on your new machine, such as your Windows Operating System.
These licences are not transferable to any other computer.
- For small to medium business (5 to 250 computers) Microsoft's Volume Licencing program is generally the most cost effective way of
purchasing multiple product licences. You can purchase this method of licencing through Certified Partners,
Microsoft Software Advisors and Resellers.
- GFI is a leading provider of Windows-based anti-virus,
anti-spam, network security, network monitoring and
- We are resellers of GFi Software and currently use a
number of their programs within our own company.
CAPITAL Office is an integrated Australian Accounting Software and a Business Management Solution designed for inventory control
and warehouse management, distribution and wholesale, service management, job costing, and hire/rental. Incorporating a full range
of financial management functions such as cash management and general ledger with leading edge business management capabilities.
We use the program ourselves and specialise in the customisation of Capital Office
to suit exact business function requirements and multiply sites with data replication.
- CAPITAL Office consultant